rooting x10 mini pro
I don’t know exactly why am I doing this really, I’m still confusing with many thoughts about which good applications on android market that can satisfied my needs, also still puzzled figuring out how to use WisePilot functionality, and to be honest … how to use the Timescape for the first time This is my brand new android phone that I buy 3 days ago but already root-ed for six times !!! I even don’t have an idea what benefit from this rooting purposes ???
My friend said that some applications on the market need an superuser privileges to run their functionality on this android system … What ??? So they do not give root account ??? I dunno what kind of application that do such a “basic” core command so they must use root account for accessing the hardware, but here is a brief steps I found so far :
Basically, this tutorial is self explanatory and a complete steps to follow, but since they do the work on Mac or Winblows then I must pull up some sleves … let’s get dirty with linux :
- Download the exploid from here
- Extract the zip file to some folder such as /home/user/project/exploid_x10mini
- Prepare the android SDK on your linux, download the source from here and of course chose Linux (i386) platform
- Because the later adb (android debugging bridge) command needs to execute within path profiles, thus extract all of them to /usr/local/bin so you don’t have to type all the path each time you want to execute adb
- Now, make sure you already set the USB Debugging to enable on your phone under Settings>Applications>Development
- Plug in the USB cable and leave it alone, don’t choose anything even is asking, just leave it alone !
- Now get the konsole and su to root and follow this :
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
[root@jfklixs-domain exploid_x10mini]# cd /home/user/project/exploid_x10mini [root@jfklixs-domain exploid_x10mini]# adb push Superuser.apk /sdcard/Superuser.apk * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 * * daemon started successfully * 167 KB/s (38823 bytes in 0.226s) [root@jfklixs-domain exploid_x10mini]# adb push su /sdcard/su 266 KB/s (22120 bytes in 0.081s) [root@jfklixs-domain exploid_x10mini]# adb push exploid /sqlite_stmt_journals/exploid 154 KB/s (9672 bytes in 0.061s) [root@jfklixs-domain exploid_x10mini]# adb push busybox /sqlite_stmt_journals/busybox 1771 KB/s (1709832 bytes in 0.942s) [root@jfklixs-domain exploid_x10mini]# adb shell $ cd sqlite_stmt_journals $ chmod 755 exploid $ chmod 755 busybox</p> <p style="text-align: justify;">$ ./exploid [*] Android local root exploid (C) The Android Exploid Crew [*] Modified by birdman for the DroidX [+] Using basedir=/sqlite_stmt_journals, path=/sqlite_stmt_journals/exploid [+] opening NETLINK_KOBJECT_UEVENT socket [+] sending add message ... [*] Try to invoke hotplug now, clicking at the wireless [*] settings, plugin USB key etc. [*] You succeeded if you find /system/bin/rootshell. [*] GUI might hang/restart meanwhile so be patient. $ $ rootshell Password (echoed):rootnow # rm /system/bin/rootshell # exit $ exit
Done !!! Your phone is rooted !!!
Share this with your friend own x10-mini pro :