This axioo M5C is using mt6580 chipset which had 5inch ips display at 720×1280 screen resolution and 1Gb memory. This is a custom rom for you to play with. As always, nonetheless this is not far much different with stockrom except for rooted and bloatware free.
- Android 5.1 lollipop
- Rooted, busybox, zipaligned
- Latest Playservice gapps
- fully debloated
- SuperSU with SR1 patch (thanks to chainfire)
- … something I forgot to list
Here is the custom rom :
Download : m5c_051016-signed.zip MD5 : e450a3cb91d38e458097569762f809b2 14nov16 : looks like there is a mis-software on the axioo side with the latest shipment of this m5c device. I took down the custom rom until I’ve got the device to borrow and create a new one. Please wait a couple of days, and sorry for the inconvenience.
UPDATE 17 Nov 2016 :
Download : m5c_161116-signed.zip
MD5 : dce0458efeba893235dabe877f504baa
- Sync to axioo stock rom m5c_sw20160929
- new lcd driver for latest batch shipment (compatible with the old one)
And here is the steps to flash this custom rom :
Requirement and Preparation :
- Read this thoroughly :
I am not responsible if you brick your phone, get stuck in a bootloop, or if your phone grows arms and tries to kill you. Flash at your own risk!
Please do some research if you have any concerns about risk of flashing a custom rom before continuing! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you!!
If you have any other objection, don’t bother to comment, just close this page!
- This custom rom need a custom recovery to flashed into the device, if you haven’t got it, get it here : custom recovery TWRP 18.104.22.168 axioo M5C
Flashing Process :
The steps to flash this custom rom is pretty straight forward :
- Download the custom rom from link above and copy it to the root of your sdcard, you may check it first with your file manager to confirm it was there. There are two sdcard storage on this device, so you must know it’s at the internal sdcard or external sdcard. I prefer you to put this on external sdcard to avoid any difficulties.
- Boot into recovery mode by turning off your phone, hold down Volume Up button then press power button, hold them both until you see the recovery menu then release it. The recovery menu will show about 3 options, Recovery, Fastboot and Normal Mode. Select the Recovery options using Volume Up button and press Enter using Volume Down button. Wait a sec or two … then you’ll be in recovery mode.
- BACKUP your stock rom and data using BACKUP feature, make sure you use external storage as destination because this backup is relatively big.
- Choose Wipe Data / Factory reset and execute it.
- Go back to main menu, and choose Install
- It will open a list of file on your sdcard, choose the custom rom zip file that you put on step 1 and flash it.
- After the installation completed, choose Reboot System
If everything okay, you will see this screenshots on yours :
Happy flashing !